Expression of Interest: brief and instructions
Stellar Partnerships is working with Target Australia, an iconic and much-loved Australian fashion and consumer goods retailer. Target is passionate about helping people to live better, by making it easier to afford quality and style.
Target Australia is in the process of rejuvenating their community strategy and social impact program and is looking for up to 2 key charity partners to help express their contribution to communities across Australia.
The charity partnerships will assist Target Australia to:
- connect with its’ core customer demographic of women and families
- make a meaningful difference in the lives of Australians
- inspire loyalty among customers and the Target team
- support its brand refresh
Key requirements for the community partners
You must be an Australian registered charity or non-profit organisation.
You are delivering programs, services or initiatives in Australia.
Your programs/ services/ initiatives must be achieving meaningful outcomes for women and/or families. This should be at the core of your mission, not an add-on.
You must be able to collect donations online.
Your charity or non-profit should not be:
- Overtly political or religious based
- Predominantly overseas focused
- A government owned entity
- Focused solely on the male gender
- In a publicly promoted partnership with a direct competitor of Target Australia
- Subject to adverse publicity related to unethical or illegal activities e.g. inappropriate fundraising methods or controversial campaigns.
The partnership commitment
Target Australia is offering a package of value to the charity/ NFP which includes:
- Customer donations and fundraising through point of sale, instore and online channels
- Product triggered donations/ cause marketing
- Brand awareness in all Target’s channels except TV advertising. This includes the main website, catalogues, newsletters, social media, events, PR and influencers.
- Campaign activations in store and online.
- Product and sample donations, discounts, or gift cards as appropriate
- Target will provide a minimum guarantee of up to $250,000 p.a.
Your non-profit must be willing to:
- Be publicly associated with Target Australia and its brand values
- Develop close relationships and regular communication with the Community Team within Corporate Affairs as well broader engagement with Target team members
- Maintain high quality and professional management of the partnership
- Contribute emotional content, stories, and speakers to inspire the client’s customers and staff Measure and clearly demonstrate the outcomes and impact of the partnership
- Measure and clearly demonstrate the outcomes and impact of the partnership
If you would like to express an interest in a partnership, please download the Target Australia EOI submission 2021 and return it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please adhere to the word limits outlined in the form and do not attach videos or additional files to the submission.
The closing date for the EOI submission is 5pm on Monday 10th May 2021 after which submissions will not be considered.
Submissions will be reviewed by Stellar Partnerships and a shortlist will be created. Shortlisted organisations will be contacted for a 1-1 discussion.
If you have any clarifying questions, please email them to us at email@example.com.
At this stage please do not reach out to Target directly.
About Stellar Partnerships
We are a strategic consultancy specialising in partnerships between non-profits and the corporate sector. If you’d like to hear about future NFP/ corporate partnership opportunities, then subscribe to our newsletter below.
If you’re a non-profit that would like help in winning and growing corporate partnerships, then check out our next training rounds or contact us for 1-1 support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck for your submission. We look forward to hearing from you.
Linda & Sharon