Corporate Partnership Training
Partnership Acceleration System
Our next group training sessions begin 13th May 2020. Book your place today so that you’re ready for the next generation of corporate partnerships. These sessions will be covering each of the 7 steps in the only system you need to be successful in partnerships. Program inclusions:
- 7 x fortnightly live learning webinars
- 3 x live Q&A sessions
- High quality tools, templates and worksheets for every module
- Real life examples, tips and guidance from the Stellar Partnerships experts
- Invitation only community forum to share ideas and progress
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- create a strengths based partnerships strategy
- develop an asset catalogue and identify what you have to offer a corporate partner
- build a strategically aligned prospect list
- tailor your own risk management framework
- prospect for partners successfully and confidently using our proven tools
- create a winning corporate partnership pitch
- amplify and grow your partnerships using our innovative partnership framework
AND you’ll be supported by experts at every step of the journey.
Please read the brochure below for full details.
Places are strictly limited so book your place today. COVID-19 special of 50% off the normal fee.
For more information please contact us via email@example.com or book your place here
Working with your organisation to get you the best results, fast.
One on one support to develop your partnership knowledge.
Are you a business looking for help in finding your charity partner?
Book your place today!
One payment via credit card
COVID-19 special 50% 0ff
$2,490 + GST
5 x monthly instalements of $575 + GST
Request an Invoice
Request an invoice to forward to your accounts team
Corporate Partnership Training
Are you new to corporate partnerships or adding someone new to the team? Want to make a flying start in your new role? Switching from a different fundraising/ marketing role and trying to get your head around partnerships?
Partnership Essentials is perfect for you. We provide a live learning program filled with tips, information, templates and insights : everything you need to know for your first 100 days. It’s the specialised professional development you can’t get anywhere else, that we wish we’d had when we were starting out. Get off to a flying start, impress your boss and set yourself up for success. We cover topics such as :
- An introduction to corporate partnerships- demystifying the jargon and why partnerships are different
- What can a corporate partner do for you? Different types of partnerships, how to get the maximum value from a partner
- How to assess an existing portfolio and maximise the relationships you’ve already got.
- Managing your internal stakeholders-why and wo do you need to be successful, how to set the right expectations with your manager and colleagues and get the support you need.
- Creating a partnership plan- what should be in it? What do I need first?
- Starting to approach new partners- what’s the ideal timing? What do I need to do in preparation? What are the stages of the partnership engagement cycle?
In the Partnership Essentials program, you’ll receive:
- 5 x 1hr live learning sessions
- Tips, tools and easy to use templates
- 60 mins of 1-1 coaching from the Stellar team
- A Partnership Essentials graduation certificate to add to your professional development credentials
Register your interest below for our Partnership Essentials live learning program.
Dates and times (AEST) will be postly shortly.
All webinars will be recorded so if a session time or date doesn’t work for you then you can watch the recording at your convenience.
Register your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensive live learning workshops
Want to join a group of like-minded people on the same partnership journey? Maybe you’ve got a whole team that you’d like to upskill? Or perhaps you’re not ready for bespoke consulting but need help on a specific partnership area. Our group training program is the perfect fit for you.
We offer live learning group training sessions on the most popular stages of the partnership process:
- Introduction to corporate partnerships- different types, examples, value and prerequisites. What could corporate partnerships deliver for you?
- Creating your catalogue of assets and benefits- what do you have to offer a corporate?
- Identifying the right prospects for your organisation
- Preparing to pitch: techniques and tools for winning a new partnership
- Working with board, leadership and internal stakeholders: building understanding, support and participation for partnerships
We provide a 2hr live learning session, packed with insights, tips, processes and information, plus a 30 min Q&A to cover your specific issues. You’ll have the chance to ask all of the thorny partnership questions that no-one else can answer and share the journey with others in the partnership community. We provide lots of real-life partnership examples to inspire you and to help you avoid the typical pitfalls of partnerships.
Register your interest by completing the form below.