The COVID-19 crisis has caused a seismic shift for corporate partnerships. The traditional models of corporate philanthropy and sponsorship are crumbling as economic conditions worsen and corporate budgets shrink.
Are you struggling with any of these?
- lost partnership revenue or few opportunities in the pipeline
- pressure from leadership and board to fill fundraising income gaps
- fierce competition for corporate partners who still have appetite and budget
- how to preserve and grow existing corporate partnerships
- how to win new opportunities in a challenging environment
How will you make the transition to the new corporate partnerships landscape? Make the decision to thrive and get ahead of the pack whilst others are struggling. Go hard and go early to nurture and win corporate partnerships.
The Partnership Acceleration System will provide you with everything you need to make the transition to smarter, agile, more strategically aligned and valuable corporate partnerships.
You will be able to:
- get to new partnerships income and value quickly
- act immediately to improve and grow your existing corporate partnerships
- supercharge your prospecting success by targeting the most strategically aligned partners
- upgrade your tools and templates to make your organisation stand out
- stop wasting time on partnerships that drain your time and resources
- build a partnership framework that will take your partnerships from good to great
When it comes to Corporate Partnerships, an organisation’s performance can be assessed in one of these five categories.
- Potential: Each organisation enters the world of corporate partnerships with potential, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Which direction you head in from here depends on whether you have a systematic approach.
- Frustration: Many organisations face frustration on many levels, when they realise that corporate partnerships aren’t as quick and predictable as other fundraising activities and some well-intentioned partnerships can be resource heavy and unprofitable.
- Failure: Without the required experience and skills specific to corporate partnerships, success is elusive and staff turnover is high.
- Progress: By approaching corporate partnerships the right way, you can begin to attract the right partners that are profitable and build deeper relationships between the two partners.
- Stellar: Stellar Partnerships go far beyond a big cheque or employee engagement. They involve multiple people from both sides working cohesively on a shared vision. Together they make an impact far beyond what they could have achieved separately. They are sustainable, profitable and set the benchmark for other organisations.
To establish a long-term, sustainable successful partnerships, it is essential that the internal work is completed before hitting a prospect list and “doing lunch” with the next potential partner, hoping for some quick wins.
Our proven seven step process ensures that you focus on the right things in the right order.
The Partnership Acceleration System provides everything you need to be successful in
corporate partnerships and gives you a robust and disciplined framework that will build
confidence among your leadership and board. It is a system that will sustain you for years
The Partnership Acceleration System includes a 7-step process of modular learning:
- 7x fortnightly live learning webinars
- 3 x live Q&A group sessions by Zoom
- High quality tools, templates and worksheets for every module
- Real life examples, tips and guidance from the Stellar Partnerships experts
- Invitation only community forum to share ideas and progress
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- create a strengths based partnerships strategy
- develop an asset catalogue and identify what you have to offer a corporate partner
- build a strategically aligned prospect list
- tailor your own risk management framework
- prospect for partners successfully and confidently using our proven tools
- create a winning corporate partnership pitch
- amplify and grow your partnerships using our innovative partnership framework
A one time payment of $3490 plus GST to set you up for success for years to come
One payment by credit card.
Book your place today
$3,490 + GST
Neighbourhood Watch Victoria
I felt that I already knew a fair bit about seeking and servicing partners… Well. I was wrong. At each session Linda and Sharon taught me something new – from a different way of looking at the value that we have to offer as an organisation, to identifying the who and why of potential partners, and how to go about positioning the value of thepartnership program internally. Most importantly they opened my eyes to the value of partnerships over and above funding; where a partnership can bring value far exceeding the bottom line. I recommend you jump on the next program. It will exceed your expectations”.
"I cannot recommend the Partnerships Acceleration System highly enough. Linda and Sharon share the benefit of their extensive expertise with class members and provide all the tools you need to develop and implement your own corporate partnerships program, designed specifically to suit the needs of your organisation. It’s a very thorough course that is broken down into easily digestible steps with each session building on the last. Along the way, you’ll hear and see practical real-life examples that help to bring the theory to life. I found myself really looking forward to these sessions. I have valued this course highly, and I think you will too. Thank you Linda and Sharon."
No To Violence
“I loved the Partnerships Acceleration System and highly recommend this program to all Corporate Partnership Leaders. Linda and Sharon have created a very easy to understand system which segments the steps needed to develop effective and sustainable corporate partnerships. The class size was small, which enabled great conversations amongst the group as well as sharing resources and ideas between us. As a Corporate Partnerships Leader who has worked in the corporate-community space for the past 12 years, I have found Linda and Sharon’s approach and system to be invaluable. The templates, steps, and materials have been thoughtfully designed and tested, and is designed to suit organisations and corporate partnership managers of all levels. If you are looking to develop corporate partnerships in your organisation or looking to take it to the next level, I highly recommend this course to all corporate partnership managers and leaders.”