When it comes to acquiring new corporate partnerships, the levels of confidence among partnership managers can be found in these five categories.
- Fear : The thought of picking up the phone to make a cold introduction fills them with an overwhelming anxiety. The fear of failure and fear of rejection and paralyses them into inaction.
- Hate : Many partnership managers hate doing business development. They know it’s part of their role but feel underequipped on how to do to it. A lack of enjoyment and confidence will affect their success and cause procrastination, excuses or avoidance.
- Need : There is pressure from their organisation and leadership to be out there developing new opportunities and new partnerships. Often this is where partnership managers begin the process but in a haphazard way with limited success. Pressure combined with frustration is the cause of frequent turnover in partnership roles and an organisation’s partnership program doesn’t progress.
- Want : Corporate partnerships managers want to make the approach but don’t have the key skills and are unsure why they are having limited success in winning new partners.
- Love : New opportunities, new partners and increased revenue. Partnership managers are loving their job and feeling confident and fulfilled.
Corporate partnerships are a long-term investment and partnership managers need to be equipped with the right tools, knowledge and skills to ensure their success in winning new partnerships. Partnership managers can’t afford to simply wait for corporates to approach them, especially in a competitive environment.
If you want to achieve your KPI’s, feel more fulfilled in your role and leave behind the anxiety and fear, then this program is for you.
This is the only partnership acquisition skills program in Australia, especially designed for the non-profit sector, by experts with over 30 years’ hands-on partnership experience. We know what works and how to make you successful.
Three in-depth modules
Helping good Partnership Managers close more deals
Partnership Acquisition Skills includes:
-3 x 90 minute sessions, over 3 consecutive days, delivered live via Zoom
-Tools, worksheets and a best practise methodical approach that works.
By the end of the program you will be able to:
- Win new partners in the next 12 months
- Be happy to proactively contact new partners
- Successfully close the deal on new partnerships
- Feel confident and assured
- Increase your revenue and total partnership value
- Enjoy your role and find joy in creating new partnerships
Brochure is available for download at the bottom of the page
Special pricing to fit the size of your organisation
- Up to $5m revenue – $499 plus GST
- Over $5m revenue – $599 plus GST
Download the brochure: Partnership Acquisition Skills September 2021
One payment by credit card
Up to $5m revenue - $499 plus GST
One payment by credit card
Over $5M revenue - $599 + GST
The Stellar Partnerships Acquisition Skills course was the best, most focused sales training I have participated in. 3 X 90 minute, short, sharp, condensed sessions was a great format with a huge amount of knowledge transferred in a short space of time plus templates to take away and work on. I’d wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking to really hone their skills and acquire more partners.
Chris D, Corporate Partnership Manager, RSPCA VIC
I can’t explain just how AMAZING the Partnership Acquisition course was and I absolutely loved every minute of it. You are a stellar team, offering stellar courses to help charities really connect and grow their partnership programs the best way possible. Thank you so much for all that you do and sharing your knowledge.
Sonja M, Hummingbird House
Thank you for such a great course, I got so much out of it. Often we have done courses and we walk away wondering what we got from it. I feel here we not only heard lots to learn but have genuine take away materials we will absolutely use …. 10/10 for the work and such great personalities you make it a pleasure to do.
Vegas F , Director Partnerships & Marketing, Pet Medical Crisis
This workshop tells you everything that you need and should be doing when it comes to partnerships. A clear, engaging and highly practical course. Discussions and recapping after each component were great. It really makes you realise how much you haven’t tried, didn’t think of or taken for granted. Every minute was useful. Cannot recommend it enough!
Nina G, Relationship Manager Corporate Partnerships, The Salvation Army
A great in-depth step by step process for obtaining corporate partnerships. Plenty of opportunity to discuss issues you face and great strategies to help you through these.
Tracy P, Key Relationship Manager, Guide Dogs VIC
The Partnership Acquisition Skills Program is amazing and great value! Sharon and Linda provided fantastic guidance on what could be a challenging process and complemented this with easy to use tools, templates and great examples. Their expertise and experience shines through in all their work – I highly recommend Stellar Partnerships.
Jean S, Growth and Partnerships Manager, No to Violence
A value packed 3 days and my head is swimming with all this wonderful new information. Very practical and we’ll be looking forward to applying it in future.
Jennifer H, CEO, Pet Medical Crisis
The Partnership Acquisition Skills training by Stellar Partnerships was very enriching and really helped me gain confidence in developing my business development skills. Linda and Sharon are such talented presenters and provided really practical tips that I am easily able to use when approaching prospects. The content and delivery was also very impressive, I highly recommend this training.
Saba A, Relationship Manager- Corporate Partnerships, The Salvation Army