Are you new to corporate partnerships or adding someone new to the team? Want to make a flying start in your new role? Switching from a different fundraising/ marketing role and trying to get your head around partnerships?
Partnership Essentials is perfect for you. We provide a live learning program filled with tips, information, templates and insights : everything you need to know for your first 100 days. It’s the specialised professional development you can’t get anywhere else, that we wish we’d had when we were starting out. Get off to a flying start, impress your boss and set yourself up for success. We cover topics such as :
- An introduction to corporate partnerships- demystifying the jargon and why partnerships are different
- What can a corporate partner do for you? Different types of partnerships, how to get the maximum value from a partner
- How to assess an existing portfolio and maximise the relationships you’ve already got.
- Managing your internal stakeholders-why and wo do you need to be successful, how to set the right expectations with your manager and colleagues and get the support you need.
- Creating a partnership plan- what should be in it? What do I need first?
- Starting to approach new partners- what’s the ideal timing? What do I need to do in preparation? What are the stages of the partnership engagement cycle?
In the Partnership Essentials program, you’ll receive:
- 5 x 1hr live learning sessions
- Tips, tools and easy to use templates
- 60 mins of 1-1 coaching from the Stellar team
- A Partnership Essentials graduation certificate to add to your professional development credentials
Register your interest below for our Partnership Essentials live learning program.
Dates and times (AEST) will be postly shortly.
All webinars will be recorded so if a session time or date doesn’t work for you then you can watch the recording at your convenience.
Register your interest via email@example.com